- Choosing a Music Teacher : How Do I Find the Right Teacher? How do I Interview Prospective Teachers? What is the Parent’s Role? How is Music Beneficial for All Learners? How Important is MTNA Certification? Questions answered by Music Teachers National Association.
- Classics for Kids : Classics for Kids® is here to help you learn about classical music and have fun too! Cool! Great Links!
- Creating Music : a children's online creative music environment for children of all ages. It's a place for kids to compose music, play with musical performance, music games and music puzzles.
- Creative Kids Central : Interactive musical listening activities and games, including a program on Scheherezade.
- EasySheetMusic : A great collection of pieces you can download for free. Categories include Popular Classics, Boogie & Blues, Mission - Not That Difficult, and more.
- Greater Memphis Music Teachers Association : Information about GMMTA Spring Auditions and Student Recitals
- Listening Lab : Videos and recording of music to be performed. Students should listen and watch with music in hand.
- Studio 88 Lab : Listening Assignments for Students
- The Piano Learning Center : Online games and downloadable activities for children of all ages and Links to piano history, piano care, and other resources from the Piano Technicians Guild